Monday, May 9, 2011

Wonderful Weekend Recap


Photo: ruemag.com.


Photo: Reasons To Breathe.


Photo: Leaspea Musings.

Happy Monday everyone. Hope you all had a lovely weekend. Here are some highlights of mine...

*Friday night dinner at Circa in Dupont Circle (quickly becoming one of my fav spots in DC). One of my best friends was visiting from Boston and I got to meet her adorable beau!)

*Sleeping WAY IN on Saturday...sometimes a girl just needs some quality shut eye (love Kimberly Wilson's concept of bed days, MUST start building more of these into my schedule!)

*Afternoon drinks overlooking the water at Sequoia on Saturday afternoon. Lovely to spend some quality time with the BF :)

*Going out in Georgetown on Saturday night. Fun fun fun.

*Wandering around the luscious Botanical Gardens with my Mumsy Sunday afternoon in celebration of Mothers Day. Then decadent dinner and drinks at The W (beautiful view and divine weather).

*Watching the season finale of The Vampire Diaries (OMG SO GOOD CAN'T EVEN STAND IT!!)

*Lighting lavender incense and perusing beautiful blogs in bed on Sunday evening.

All in all, a pretty fab weekend, oui? I'd love to hear what made your weekend magical!

Peace, love, and hair whips,

Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. That's an awesome weekend!

    I had many birthday celebrations this weekend. So lots of food, wine and dance for me :-)

    The last episode of the Vampire Diaries will be shown next week in UK. I can't wait. I want something magical to happen and save Damon's life, he's too cute to die.

    ReplyDelete