Sunday, October 2, 2011
Last Week's Highlights
Highlights from last week...
* Penning fall goals and indulging in restorative yoga at the Urban Women's Yoga Retreat led by Kimberly Wilson at Tranquil Space + attending 2 additional yoga classes
* Learning more about Google AdWords at the Google Engage annual conference in NYC
* Downing far too many Pumpkin Spice and Chai Tea lattes (it's actually liquid crack)
* Dining at Black Market Bistro for my mommy's birthday dinner...absolutely delish!
* Mingling with family and friends at a Rosh Hashanah party
* Getting a great annual review at work...cannot believe it has been a year, where does time go?!
* Donning boots and sweaters (YAY FALL!)
* Mini soiree at the boyfriend's apartment (I sipped chai tea while all the big kids drank beer)
* Obsessively checking Gawker
* Teaching yoga to a lively bunch of middle and high school girls at PALS
* Chick flick + heart to heart with my beloved sister who was visiting from NYC
* Fall shopping with said sister...we did some damage...
* Reading Jivamukti Yoga by Sharon Gannon and David Life
* Free pizza lunch at work on Friday (plus getting videotaped for the company website #awkwardbutsecretlyfun)
* Cuddling and watching Mad Men with Le Beau :)
* Watching The Vampire Diaries (OMG OMG so good. I am way too obsessed with this show-- someone please intervene)
*Munching on candy corn while hanging a string of silver glittery skulls in preparation for Halloween--so festive!
*AND laundry, errands, getting my car repaired and a few other similarly dreary tasks...
Have a wonderful week and stay sparkly!
Posted by Rebecca at 4:39 PM