Returned home last night from a delightful couple of days spent in Nashville, TN. The weekend jaunt for a close girlfriend's wedding was just what I needed: fried food, fun and some good ole' honkey tonk! Here are a few pics I snapped...
View from the hotel room at The Lowes
Balloons about to be released at the end of the wedding ceremony
The guy I picked up off the street turned out to be pretty a decent date ;)
M&Ms stamped with the bride and groom's faces and names (kinda hard to see in this pic but so cute!)
<3 mason jars used as drinking glasses!
Vandy ladies posing at a photo booth during the wedding reception (I'm the blonde in front w/ the mustache!)
A few trip highlights...
* Taking Le Beau on a tour of Vanderbilt campus on Saturday (It was cool to share part of my college life with him)
* Delicious lunch at Jackson's. Capri Torrado w/ Fries, you have been missed!
* Boutique browsing in charming Hillsborough village
* Sipping a yummy latte at Fido (It was quite nice to be there without a paper to write, I must say)
* Ginormous BBQ dinner and live blues music at BB Kings in downtown Nashville Saturday night
* LOTS of much-needed girl-bonding time
* Beautiful ceremony and reception at the exquisite Cheekwood plantation (complete with lovely fall foliage and crisp autumn weather)
*Final breakfast at The Pancake Pantry...still full...
Oh how I adore weekend getaways :)