Monday, April 23, 2012
The past weekend offered some MUCH-NEEDED relaxation. Highlights included...
* Teaching 3 yoga classes to my fabulous PALS ladies
* Running through my newly discovered neighborhood park (I basically just ogle all the cute puppies)
* FroYo date/stroll in the sunshine with one of my best girlfriends
* Indulging in a magenta manicure
* Stella & Dot trunk show where I snagged a few sparkly spring statement necklaces (wine + amazing jewelry + me post break up = serious damage!)
* Quality time with my roomies
* Restorative yoga class at Tranquil Space
* Reading, blogging, catching up on my favorite CW shows and playing on Pinterest all Sunday afternoon from the comfort of my bed :)
Hope your weekend was lovely and your Monday is off to an excellent start!
Posted by Rebecca at 3:22 PM