Wednesday, April 14, 2010

About Me


Hello all and welcome to Rubin-hood! My name is Rebecca Rubin and I've decided to keep a blog to chronicle the things that capture my fancy as I enter the real world (ie. life post college...if there is such a thing). I've recently begun settling in to life in the nation's capital and started my first "big girl" job (I do internet marketing for a web design and development firm). A passionate optimist (with a dash or two of sarcasm), I enjoy being both a girly girl and a free spirit (I wanted to name this blog "hippie in high heels" but someone apparently already thought of it before me). I love people, dance (everything from hard core hip hop to ballet), writing, travel, culture, Thai food, introspection, yoga, fashion, laughter, helping others, learning, bookstores, the beach, trying new things and expressing my creativity. I am an Enneagram Type 4 and a Pisces. I think we live in a fascinating world that is full of possibility and that individuals have the power to make a profound difference. I am excited to see what the future holds...


No comments:

Post a Comment