Looking to have a scary amount of fun this Halloween? Why not...
* Whip up one of Refinery 29's list of creepy cocktails
* Get spooked at one of DC's many haunted houses, forests or city tours
* Set sail on a Boo Cruise
* Host a pumpkin carving soiree
* Make Halloween playlist featuring classics like Monster Mash, Ghost Busters and Thriller
or check out Goop's Halloween Party Playlist
* Take a costume quiz to figure out what you should dress up as or check out these super cute DIY costume ideas from Lauren Conrad
* Check out The Washington Ballet's production of Dracula
* Halloweenify (yes its a word!) your place with fun n' festive fall touches courtesy of The Glitter Guide
* Make sure to have lots of GOOD candy to hand out to trick-or-treaters. Kids take their candy seriously, just ask these little ones who were pranked by their parents
* Give yourself a spook-tacular manicure
*Bake some mouthwatering pumpkin-cinnamon doughnuts
Hope the next few weeks are terrifyingly terrific!
(Above photo Courtesy of Cupcakes & Cashmere)