Monday, October 15, 2012

Yoga and Art Retreat Recap

 Don't I look zen? ;)

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that is your own self. So you have to begin there, not outside, not on other people."
-Aldous Huxley

Spent last weekend "improving my corner" if you will at a fabulous yoga retreat in West Virginia.  Led by the ever inspiring Kimberly Wilson, the retreat included oodles of yoga, hiking, art journaling, and vegetarian food in a cozy cabin in the woods. I even treated myself to a lovely massage and pumpkin facial at a nearby spa!  Feel so relaxed and rejuvenated and would highly recommend Kimberly's retreats to any gal in need of a little escape and R&R.

Happy Monday and wishing you all a lovely week!

xoxo

Dancer's Pose=My fav

2 comments:

  1. The next time you do something like this, tell me! I want to go with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay will do! Hope you are doing well darling!xoxo

    ReplyDelete